Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Falling for a Lioness (part 1.2)

And finally, after many weeks of procrastination, we have finally finished Chapter one of Falling for a Lioness! We apologise for any inconvenience caused. It's a Lion King fanfic, if anyone's interested to know. Remember the cute little lions?

Disclaimer: Nope, don't own it. (Like we'd want to!)


After finshing his grace iplace his body in covring with earth saying a prea for him and others who lost there life.

Joel: This guy's into Apple.
Crow: I had no idea you could say a prea.
Mike: And how the heck did you finish his grace? On second thought, I don't want to know.
Crow: His grace meaning the king?
Joel: Or his virtue?
Mike: Bad mental images.





Finding all i could find of water and food in my bag caring it along with my sword i had brought with me along with matches knife set for my cooking.

Crow: He brings a sword wherever he goes? How did he make it past customs?
Joel: He crashed before he got to the airport.
Crow: Well, the plane had to leave the airport.

Joel: Wasn't it a jet?
Mike: it's okay. he has a caring bag





I had walk to the poiting rock after 5 hrs i had nealy reach them but this place look very dried

Crow: I can't take it anymore! *bursts out laughing*
Joel: Poiting? You meant... pouting? I think Angelina Jolie's just met her match.
Mike: the rocks might want to try moisturiser for chapped lips. or lip gloss.
Joel: Nivea's good.



and there were loads of bones of dead animals.i was stugling i had all kind of cuts and brozes from the plane crash on my body.

Crow: He was stugling. Stugling = stupidly fangirling?
Mike: No aftershock of having a plane crash on you?
Joel: The plane crashed on your body? It's a wonder you aren't in hell yet.
Mike: Possibly a misconstrued orgasm.
Joel: I thought it was an exploded erection?




I then so 3 lioness 2 adult 1 quite young looking at me before anything els hapen i fanited just as i blackout i herd one the lioness speack "waht we going to do sarabi said the lioness.

Joel: I never knew "3 lioness 2 adult 1 quite young" was an adjective.
Crow: 3 lioness, 2 adult, 1 quite young. I C WHUT YOU DID THERE, SINDRAGON
Joel: He merely carried out the course of nature. Mainly sexual reproduction.
Mike: I never knew faniting was possible. That is possibly what happened to the author while he was writing. Would explain the thewing.


End Chapter 1



Joel: That was a relief.




well what you think my forst none crossover fic lol



Joel: Let me assure you that it sucked.
Crow: i tink it wuz gr8!!!! omg. it rockz mah sockz!!! its apiece of literrary mazterpieze!!!!
Mike: A weaker man would have been killed by the horrific desecration to the english language, but I'm strong. I can make it. I'll survive.




read and review

Crow: Read, reviewed, author threw a hissy fit, and got blocked.
Mike: Possibly the only proper sentence in the thing.
Joel: THAT'S RIGHT! YOU'RE ACTUALLY CAPABLE OF COHERENCE! THE LORD OUR SAVIOUR HAS COME TO SALVAGE YOUR WRITING!
Mike: He would have done better to save us from reading this.
Crow: No, he should write more. It amuses people like us.
Joel: He lives on the suck-ups.



---


End of Chapter 1
Well, we managed to wade through this amount of shit. I think we're ready for anything now! Fanfic found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment