Thursday, June 4, 2009

Falling for a Lioness (Part 1)

Here's an MST of a Lion King fanfic: Falling for a Lioness

Disclaimer: We don't own the story. All the text in pink are the story, and the words in black are written by us. Any typing error made in the story is made by the author, and none of the story is edited by us.

Oh, and any typing error in our text is intentional.

This is T-rated for some inappropriate comments by certain people. *stares pointedly at Joel*

i dont own lion king is on by diseny

Joel: Way to go for incoherence. I bet Diseny was proud to see this.
Crow: Is Diseny even a company?

i own stuart jamie and colin

Crow: Stuart Jamie? Interesting name.
Joel: So... what game did you play?
Mike: ...monopoly?

this has cross spices paring ok

Crow: I suppose paring spices would be fun.
Mike: So...you ship salt and pepper?
Joel: What are you cooking, spaghetti?



MAin Stuart(oc)x NALA

Chapter 1 Crash landing welcome to PRIDELANDS

Crow: Ow, don't need to shout.
Joel: I'm sure that was one hell of a welcome.
Mike: Bandages. Welcome up, the poor thing, crashing and landing

p.s i had problems with word not working so done on wordpad so cant spell check it

Crow: Aww... you poor, poor baby.
Joel: Nah, too many errors to detect.

this has death in this chapter your warned

Mike: I don't have a warned. I'm sure you're happy with yours.
Joel: Death would be good, as long as it's your OC.

A Xl plane above the famous aficans planes most of the afican birld thew out the way of it not knowing what this strange creature was.

Crow: Thew... is it some sort of stew?
Joel: Afica? Stew? Is that a new flavour?
Mike: Afica sounds like a beautiful place. Birlds sound so cute, with all their thewing.
Crow: And little strange Xls attacking them.

"I look out the plane loving thew view of the plaines untoched by mankind. Miles to they eyes could see of the golden grass with few blue dot where the water wholes where.

Joel: I think he's hungry. And I love how the grass shines, it's so... shiny.
Mike: Great use of alliteration!
Crow: What's with all the thewing?

" it so beatiful " i said to my self look outside the airplane window,at all the animlas grazing on the plane straging not seeing any preditures.

Crow: Whoa! This place is a mess!
Mike: *Looks for preditures with you*
Joel: Animlas? This sure is an unknown planet. Care to explain? And I never knew of any animla grazing on a plane, new aerial creature, huh?
Crow: It would be sorta hard to graze on a plane, you know, what with all that metal.

" Hey Stu where nearling at the airport" said a voice to my right.

Joel: What? Where nearling at the airport? Nearling... is that near's young?
Mike : Why are you asking where nearling is if you know it's at the airport?
Crow: I spy several commas running away.
Mike: They eloped with spellcheck and plot.
Joel: Sure did. Wherever they are, it's not Afica.

Iturn around to the sound and smiled look at Colin one my close freind from childhood a fellow Manchester united fan " yeah true " i smiled happly puting a hand thew my messy black and brown hair laughthing.

Joel: Tense much? And why are there so many different flavours of stew? It's getting a bit old, m'dear.
Crow: What's with the thewing?
Mike : Where's colin two? With your other freinds?
Crow: Apparently, he ran off with Jamie.
Joel: Don't tell me... they had an affair?

The reason Why we where in Afica becuase i was fianly going to do my dream job by opening a resturant/safia in affica the first of it kind i was so looking to my dream to come true.

Mike : I am sure affica is elated to have a resturant/safia, considering no other country has them, or have, indeed, heard of them.
Joel: I see how economical it is, opening a restaurant in a lion's den.
Crow: Well, the lions have got to go somewhere for a drink.
Joel: Ah. They'd sooner drink the bartender's blood than the beer.
Crow: I'm sure Stuart Jamie and Colin wouldn't like that much.
Joel: I don't suppose so. They seem to think it's a good idea.

But then "BANG BOOM" A huge expoution was herd the force was so great it shuted us forowrd.

Mike : Expoution would put sheepdogs to shame.
Crow: For some reason, BANG BOOM makes me laugh.
Joel: Shuted? Herd? You mean... sheep? Shouldn't it be "BAA BAA" and not "BANG BOOM"?
Crow: I think the sheep wanted a break from all the Baa baa-ing.
Joel: Maybe sheep on Afica behave differently.

"what the hell " i herd Colin yelled. I look out side the window to see to my worst nightmare both of the enigns on my side where destroyed we where going to crash big time.

Joel: Yes. Dying would have been a good way out, or at least becoming paralysed. And why on earth do you have enigns on your side? Do you happen to be a jet pack or Master Chief? Even Master Chief's not that well equipped.
Crow: So he dreams about both the engines on his side being destroyed? How quaint.
Mike: Not engines, enigns. Not that it makes more sense.

It all hapen so quick the crew where all shouting to us to put on our airmask as the poilts try to fight for controal. But it was no good the plane was nose diving straight to the ground Iclose my eyes ready for the end hering the plane crash causing me to black out.

Joel: Poilts? Afica's a strange land, with animlas, expoutions, and now poilts. I'm sure the plane had a nice nose, though. Pity it had to be broken.
Mike: Don't forget preditures. And wholes that are a single blue dot.
Crow: Iclose? Is that a new Apple software or device?
Mike: Omg, the plane has only one airmask!!
Crow: Hearing the plane crash caused him to blackout? Is it just me or is there something very wrong with that sentence?
Joel: Hering. A new form of force, it seems.
Crow: I thought it had something to do with fish.
Joel: Fish stew much?

Then there was silnce

Joel: Silnce? Another new species?
Crow: I'm sure silnce is nice to have around

2hr later my eyes opened up moaning trying to move out my seat then i rember colin.

Crow: He did what?
Joel: Sure got the blowjob of your life from colin.
Mike : Even your eyes moaned. No, you gave colin the blowjob, so your eyes had to moan for you.

" colin i shouted to him" i said to my freind hoping he say somthing when i turn to look at where he sat i burst into was in his seat but had a pice of long metal pole had gone thew him killing him.

Crow: This Stuart sure loves thewing
Joel: Why, oh why didn't it go through you?
Mike: What IS with the thewing?
Crow: He burst into a seat? *snickers*
Joel: Yes... Guess that erection was a bit... too much.
Crow: Joel...
Mike : So birlds thew, hands thew, pices of poles thew, what's next? I suppose you're going to say you thew this out to kill us all from trauma.
Joel: Maybe it's just the orgasm, come a bit late-
Crow: That's enough.

"nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" i shouted in anger losing my freind

Crow: He lost his friend by shouting no? Interesting
Mike: Best way of murder ever.
Joel: I'm sure he was pretty lost.
Crow: He shouts "no" better than Luke does.

1hr later i had got his body free and had started to build a grave for him bot wanting his body to get eating by vauthers or hyenas.

Crow: Now we have vauthers. What's next?
Mike : Try hyena eating bodies.
Joel: I feel sorry for him. You left such a big mess by bursting.


Ah yes, this MST will be finished at a later date, with the other twenty-something chapters of horror. Spoilers: Stuart and Nala will hook up and have a kid/cub.

The fanfic can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment